To equip teachers to gain the necessary knowledge and respect for life. To build a pro-life community in the educational sphere in order to foster a pro-life culture.
- To form teachers to help them appreciate the urgency of proclaiming the pro-life message
- To be filled with awe and respect for life and subsequently nurture this in our youth and students
- To support the local Church`s mission in its proclamation of the Gospel of Life
- Religion Teachers
- Science Teachers
- PSCD Teachers
- Youth Workers
- A comprehensive background to an attitude of respect for life. (philosophical/ theological/ scientific/ legal)
- To be able to communicate in an enthusiastic attitude the Respect for the sanctity of life from conception to natural death.
- To explain in safeguards of adopting a Catholic ethic of life. This will include related Church`s position on various life issues and the related extracts from church documents
- To able to field and answer questions and about life issues by explaining what an attitude a respect to the sanctity of life would entail.
- To recognize their limitations and seek guidance
Wednesdays 7th February - 25th April
Time: 18:00 - 20:00
Venue: Catholic Institute, Floriana
Lecturer: Dr Miriam Sciberras
Language: Maltese/ English (depending on the participants` preference)